The Intro Into My Life

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hardships

Anything I have to moan about is petty, slight, and/or something I'm so used to that it no longer matters to me.
Should I get all the flashy accessories in my new vehicle and the high-end stereo system? Who cares? It's a car; it gets me from Point A to Point B.
I lost the eBay auction for the limited edition, mint-condition, double LP of Aimee Mann's "Lost In Space" only available from the UK? Well, crap / who cares? It's only a material possession.
Will things work out with the woman I've been talking to? Who cares? If it doesn't, I still have friends, family, & Fred (my 3 Fs).


WHO
CARES
?




The same cannot be said for those I know.

My best friend in WI lost her baby. She was 2 months pregnant and was very excited. And there have been complications. She's been off work for almost 2 weeks, in and out of the hospital.
I wish her the best.

An ex-friend of mine is overwhelmed by health and money woes. I can sympathize; I've been in similar situations. Although we no longer talk, I read her blog on occasion. She was a rock to me for a while, and that matters to me still.
I wish her the best.

There are others- some minor, some not.

I care.
And I wish you the best.

No comments: