The Intro Into My Life

Saturday, October 29, 2011

To Date Or Not To Date

I was just on a blind date with a former MTV Live VeeJay.

She talked, and talked, and talked. Did I mention the talking? It wasn't until the end of the day that she started asking questions. In her defense though, she'd been moving over the last week and was working with very little sleep.
Mid-30s, divorced from a physically and emotionally abusive husband, works as a graphics artist, major clothes-horse, hates WI winters, etc.
And because I KNOW I'll be asked: yes, she's a hottie.


I have no idea how it went. At least, I had no idea as far as what she thought.
At the end, she gave me a very nice, very long hug. She told me once she's a bit more settled into her new place, we're going out for steaks.


So I guess that's good.
Right?

No comments: