The Intro Into My Life

Sunday, October 16, 2011

VERY Disturbing

I was sexually harassed verbally by a clearly underage girl today.

Bumming around an antique mall, I was in a good mood as I found a set of ice-cream bells that I had been looking for for weeks. Walking through an aisle, a girl of maybe MAYBE 16 with a blue streak in her hair passed me. She smiled and said "hi". Being polite, I did likewise. She stopped suddenly and explained to me in graphic detail what my smile did to her- in her pants.
I was struck speechless. I may have twitched and said "irk" as my face. I turned and walked away.

The smiling girl followed at a distance and just stared. Very soon it became too uncomfortable and I went to the counter to pay. She stood about 10 feet away, smiling. Not "haha" smiling or "j/k" smiling; it was a leering smile.
Dirty-old-man leering.



I could joke about this ("I'm more than eye-candy", etc) but I won't. It was odd, uncomfortable, and unsettling.

No comments: